Saturday, November 22, 2014

Comedienne PRINCESS Calls LINDA IKEJI Ugly And Admit She Prays To God to Ruin Her Blog...

People must always find where to or who to lay their blame on.. No matter how crystal clear the truth it.. Anyway let me stay clear before i get slam like the one below..

Popular comedian, Tee A held a comedy concert in Ikeja on Sunday, November 16, 2014. Comedian Princess was present at the event.

She made jokes about gossip blogger LindaIkeji. Princess blasted Linda, called her ugly. She said she prayed for Google to shutdown her blog which happened on October 8, 2014.

In her words: “Have you seenLinda Ikeji before? Do you know Linda Ikeji is very ugly, I’m finer and sexier than her, my prayers made google shut down her blog, I remember I went to MFM to pray and when I got back, her blog was shut down”

Princess initially blamed the media for the collapse of her marriage and linda is at the center of it... Linda and Princess are at war and this is just the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment